Adventure in the world of Dragon Heresy with the revised and expanded 2nd Edition of Lost Hall of Tyr !
Lost Hall of Tyr is a mini-setting and adventure for the Dragon Heresy Roleplaying game. The Dragon Heresy Introductory Set, itself is a 288-page, full-color hardback. It's a self-contained complete game based on the Fifth Edition rules and inspired by "fantasy Norse" mythology. The 5e core books are not required to play Dragon Heresy. The Dragon Heresy: Introductory Set has all you need to play, and Lost Hall of Tyr gives you an adventure to run it.
Lost Hall of Tyr (2nd Edition) contains
- A non-linear adventure for 4-7 characters of Level 1-5
- A detailed workup of the Viking-inspired town of Isfjall, suitable as a home port for an extended campaign and the jumping off point for the adventure
- Rules for overland journeys, several adventuring locations, and the quest to rediscover the Lost Hall itself
- A bestiary containing all the key creatures from the adventure
Lost Hall of Tyr is 112 pages long, in full color. The Kickstarter - funded on the second day! - improved the quality of the maps, but fell short of stretch goals for a high quality offset print run. We're $500 in pre-orders short of the softcover print run goal, and $1500 short of a hardcover run!
In addition to the regular pledges, there are two "Retail Bundles" available.
- Two books each of Dragon Heresy and Lost Hall of Tyr, at 56% of cover price ($85)
- Four books each of Dragon Heresy and Lost Hall of Tyr, at 49% of cover price ($150)
Shipping will be by US Media Mail where possible; International shipping is very expensive, and we will work together to find the best route if interested!