The Rifter #73
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and at least 2-3 other Palladium game lines. And don't forget, most of the material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #73 Highlights:
- Rifts® - Nexus Born, by Julius Rosenstein - "official" source material. Why is it that some children born at a ley line nexus are gifted? Find out, and find out exactly what these gifts are and how they can impact player characters and NPCs. New concepts, NPCs and adventure source material. Additional text and ideas by Kevin Siembieda.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® - Children of the Forest, by Kevin Siembieda - "official" source material. More insight about the Wolfen and Faerie Folk of the Great Northern Wilderness. Plus a new villain, new monstrous war steed, magic weapons and an adventure set in the Palladium Fantasy world that lets you use all of this data and new toys.
- Splicers® - I am Legion, Part Two, by Charles Walton II, Chris Kluge and Lance Colley - "official" source material. The adventure continues as your heroes must deal with the plight of contending with the new Machine personality known as Legion. In this adventure, the player group is given instructions from the Warlord, himself, to learn more about this enemy, and if possible, use a special weapon to bring it down. But nothing ever works that easy. New War Mounts, O.C.C. upgrades, NPCs, and more, including the very first time a Splicer Warlord is ever statted out.
- Dead Reign® - Detroit, by Thomas Morrison - "official" source material (tentatively official). The title kinda says it all. The city of Detroit and its suburbs in the Zombie Apocalypse. An adventure setting plus a couple of new zombie variants.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® - the Triumvirate Dragon by Glen Evans and Kevin Siembieda - "official" source material. For the first time, the iconic three-headed dragon that appeared on the original cover of the Palladium Fantasy RPG is described and statted out.
- News, coming attractions, product descriptions and more.