The Mechanoid Invasion Trilogy
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
This is the original three Mechanoid Invasion® books published in 1981 and 1982 and first collected in one volume in 1998. The collection is back due to popular demand from YOU. It contains all the material that appeared in the original three Mechanoid Invasion® books plus some background history. This is the game and sourcebooks that launched Palladium Books.
The story of the Mechanoid Invasion® is a tragic one that spans the galaxy and generations of people. The Mechanoid Invasion® starts on a distant planet being colonized by humans, until the Mechanoids arrive. The seemingly alien mechanized monsters intend to strip the planet of all its resources and literally carve it up into pieces and haul it away. The loss of human lives mean nothing to them. Indeed, the Mechanoids seem to delight in capturing, torturing and slaughtering what humans they can find. Can nothing stop the destruction?
The Journey follows the story of human colonists from the doomed planet surviving by living between the walls and tunnels like rats on a ship.
Homeworld carries our story to the Mechnoids' homeworld in search of answers, but only more mystery, carnage and alien menaces await.
All of the above are contained in this one, 208 page volume. Back in print because YOU demanded it. But this volume is also unique as it gives you a glimpse of Palladium Books from its very beginning. Enjoy.
- 29 Mechanoids and their robot minions.
- 18 human O.C.C.s including combat troops, psychics and others.
- 7 alien races including the insectoid Mechanoid allies, the Dionii.
- All kinds of energy weapons, combat armor, vehicles, spaceships and more.
- Suitable for other Palladium world settings. ALL characters, aliens, ships and gear can be dropped into Rifts®, Phase World®, The Three Galaxies™, Heroes Unlimited™ and other Palladium RPG settings with minimal conversions (i.e. turn S.D.C. for armor and weapons into M.D.C.).
- An S.D.C. setting that is easily converted to M.D.C. environments.