Tests of Skill (d20)
• A generic, versatile wild-land setting (the Silurian Heights) that can be used as a campaign setting or easily dropped into almost any existing milieu, including statistics on six different urban areas and local weather.
• More than two dozen detailed encounters, including three complete mini-dungeons and general and specific encounter tables.
• Two detailed scenarios and two scenario outlines that explain how to organize the included encounters into effective plot lines.
• Three maps, including player's and DM's wilderness maps and a dungeon map based on Dwarven Forge's Master Maze sets.
• Dozens and dozens of fully keyed and described NPCs, including two complete adventuring parties.
• Three new prestige classes, the Gnoll Crocuta (plus the new Fear spell domain), Humbug, and Mercenary Commander.
• Sixteen relevant skills and nearly two dozen feats.
• Two new monsters, the Half Troll and the Dire Hyena.
• Detailed rules on the creation, usage, and special properties of books, including their effects on XP and skill checks.