Systems Failure RPG
When the cities fell, and the world went "off-line," all seemed lost. Anarchy reigned.
On an alternate Earth, all that is left are the Survivalists, Nature-Lovers, Farmers, Gun Bunnies, Eggheads and backwoods wackos living on the fringe. Either people found in remote regions or those who were prepared for the Y2K Bug and the collapse of civilization.
Oh, and there are “bugs” alright. Alien, bug-like things that feed on energy and turn humans into zombie-like slaves. Things are worse than anyone could have imagined, even for those who were prepared. But these survivors are not ready to give up. America (and then the world) will be free! And they mean business. Play the unlikely heroes fighting to save the world in a post-holocaust environment.
This is an action-packed, post-holocaust role-playing game that can be played straight and serious, or with a touch of satire and humor. Back in 1999, this RPG was inspired by fears of the Y2K Bug and possible end of the world as we knew it. So THIS game is an alternate Earth where Y2K was a real event and worse than anyone could imagine. Enjoy the wild characters and setting, and destroy some Bugs!
- A complete, stand-alone role-playing game.
- S.D.C. setting and all the info you need to play.
- The Villains: Monstrous invaders from another dimension drawn to all things electronic. Deadly and weird.
- The Unlikely Heroes: Society's castaways, nutcases, and survivalists.
- 11 O.C.C.s including the Exterminator, Freebooter, NORAD Psychic and more.
- Reclaim the world for god-fearing humans!
- Plenty of world information and adventure ideas.
Includes Conversion Notes for use with Rifts®, Heroes Unlimited™ 2nd Edition, Ninjas & Superspies™, Palladium Fantasy RPG®, and other Palladium game settings. Loads of fun!