Rifts World Book One: Vampire Kingdoms - New Revised Edition
Kevin Siembieda has completely rewritten, reorganized, and expanded one of the most popular Rifts® World Books ever published: Vampire Kingdoms™. Updated to 109 P.A., there is so much new material and even original material has been rewritten, that it is practically a brand new book. Yet it also preserves most of the original characters, concepts and information. The new material is built upon the original text, only it has been rewritten, clarified and expanded almost completely and in a much more dramatic fashion than Kevin's work in Rifts® Sourcebook One a few years ago. Best of all, it will be quickly followed by the Rifts® Vampires Sourcebook™.
- The Vampire Hunter O.C.C., all new.
- Vampires: Their strengths, weaknesses and powers.
- Vampire strategies and plans for conquest.
- Vampire minions and protectors.
- The Hero Vampire and Deluded Vampire O.C.C.s.
- The Vampire Kingdoms expanded.
- Travel through the Vampire Kingdoms and surrounding areas.
- The observations of Doc Reid.
- The presence of Archie Three.
- Ciudad Juarez mapped and described. A typical village and other places also described.
- Updated and revised to 109 P.A., plus Archie Three and more.