Rifts RPG 30th Anniversary Commemorative Hardcover Edition
We have run out of stock for this item.
Rifts® is the familiar.
Rifts® is the alien and unknown.
Rifts® is the embodiment of wonder, danger, and endless possibilities.
Rifts® is a post-apocalyptic Earth stranger than a hundred alien worlds, where humanity battles against aliens and the supernatural.
Reality blurs. Magic and technology often clash or meld together. Around the next corner a dragon, cyborg, monster, giant robot, vampire, or god only knows what may await you.
Rifts® merges science fiction with fantasy, horror, heroic adventure, and other genres in a thrilling and plausible setting that will set your imagination on fire.
Travel the Rifts to any location on Earth, or leap across the dimensional divide to visit alien worlds and dimensions in a matter of seconds. And just as you can travel to other worlds, aliens and the monstrous travel to Earth and stalk the innocent.
Rifts® is a fusion of ideas, settings, genres, and characters unlike any game on the market. An endless Megaverse® of adventure™ in which if you can imagine it, you can play it.
Are you up to the challenge?
The Rifts® Commemorative 30th Anniversary Hardcover is the original first edition Rifts® rule book that started a phenomenon. It is a complete RPG suitable for use with ALL existing Rifts® World Books, Sourcebooks, and Dimension Books. It is an early and somewhat simpler edition given the deluxe treatment. Expanded with bonus art, an additional 32 color pages, color end sheets, history about the making of Rifts®, notes, concept drawings, color concepts, photographs, and a gallery of every Rifts® cover published between 1990 and the end of 2021. The cover features the famous Keith Parkinson painting of the Splugorth Slave Barge.
This expanded commemorative has been brought back into print due to the popular requests by you, our fans. All intended to bring back fond memories of grand adventures and fun times, and to create new adventures and lasting memories.
The Original Rifts® RPG 30th Anniversary Commemorative Hardcover:
- Back in print for the first time in 16 years.
- Color cover of the famous Splugorth Slave Barge by Keith Parkinson.
- A color gallery of 160+ Rifts® covers.
- An extra 32 pages of color.
- Color end sheets.
- More comprehensive contents pages.
- Concept art and pencil illustrations often with notes by the artist.
- History of Rifts®, personal notes, commentary, and nostalgic material.
- Countless memories, and loads of fun.
- A simpler, earlier version of the core rules.
- A complete role-playing game suitable for use with ALL existing Rifts® World Books, Sourcebooks, and Dimension Books.