Palladium Fantasy RPG Book 6, Island at the Edge of the World - 1st Edition Rules
Is it the end of the Palladium World as foretold in the Tristine Chronicles?
The ocean is disappearing. Strange storms and ill winds smother the coasts. The cause of it all? Nobody knows with certainty, but the answers seem to rest at a legendary island at the end of the world.
Epic adventures carry our heroes through the Old Kingdom, ancient tombs, crystal palaces, and the south seas. Crystal magic, mystic swords, death traps, strange encounters, insanity, and dark secrets are all part of the adventures. Travel beyond the known world to a mysterious island locked in a deadly confrontation that threatens the entire world.
- Crystal magic, swords, wands and weapons.
- Five powerful rulers, their fortresses, their insanities and their subjects.
- The mysterious lord of the Crystal Fortress.
- The Ghost Kings of the haunted tombs, filled with death traps and the dead.
- The maniacal Lord Axel and his evil minions. His goal, to reshape the world to his own twisted vision.
- More data about Changelings, their powers, history and future.
- Many adventures, adventure ideas and more.
- Written by Thomas Bartold and Kevin Siembieda.
- 144 pages.