Monsters of Porphyra (Pathfinder)
Challenges beyond Measure...
On a planet divided by faith in the Gods and devotion to the Elements, all must pick sides, or be caught between unstoppable forces. In these splendidly illustrated pages are dozens of creatures both fell and benign for use by Game Masters—and players, too—for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. You’ll find the righteously destructive power of the massive alticorn of Idumea; the foul and deadly dread eyebeast, king of the northern swamps; the enigmatic ioun remnant, conglomeration of arcane power; and the peerless perfection of aberration opposition, the paragon flumph! All monsters are complete with statistics to play, background, and a depiction of the creature, be it ally or enemy.
Purple Duck Games brings you its first full-length bestiary of converted gamer favorites and intriguing new selections, in the OGL tradition that considers fans and supporters first. This tome also is another great leap in the development of Purple Duck’s campaign setting of The Patchwork Planet of Porphyra, supported by many products already in circulation and the target of many more to come! Take a glance at the fractured cosmos populated by beasts and beings wondrous and strange...
Monsters of Porphyra Includes:
• More than 100 different monsters including many new monsters.
• 12 reimagined monster templates.
• Foes from across all challenge ratings, environments, and monster types.
• New animal companions and monster cohorts.
• Notes for each monster for use with the upcoming Lands of Porphyra campaign setting, soon to arrive from Purple Duck Games!
• And so much more...