Eden Studios Presents Vol.1
Eden Studios, Inc. is pleased to announce a new supplement series called Eden Studios Presents (ESP). Focusing on a wide variety of Unisystem materials, each book will be filled with scenarios, archetypes, monsters, new and alternate rules, and much, much more.
- Volume 1 of the ESP series features:
- New monsters by David F. Chapman for your Buffy or Angel RPGgame.
- L is for Liberty, a Terra PrimateApeworld by Dan Proctor.
- An interview with Jason Vey, author of the upcoming AFMBE supplement, Dungeons & Zombies.
- Archetypes for any Unisystem game.
- A Unisystem sci-fi setting by Andrew Peregrine
- An intercepted phone conversation between David F. Chapman, the Conspiracy X2.0 Developer, and a mysterious Agent X.
- Tigereye, a Conspiracy Xscenario from Jason Little with notes for both Unisystem and the original game mechanics.
- A new monster for WitchCraft and Armageddon by Charlie Von Eschen.
Future issues will contain articles just as exciting as this first book. Prepare yourself for scintillating scenarios, archetypes galore, previews of future products, handfuls of bad guys, Chronicler and player tips, and even a multi-episode campaign!
Eden Studios views ESP as an ideal showcase for both new and known authors, giving everyone the potential to be a part of the team! Eden realizes there are a great many quality "unknowns" out there and wants to give them the opportunity to shine. Veteran writers are also welcome, providing solid groundwork for gamers to use, spindle, and mutilate. Whether you are a up-and-comer, an oldtimer, or just a fan, you'll find new and interesting material in each book.