Dead Reign Sourcebook Six: Hell Followed
“This book begins to redefine the zombie genre. It broadens the field of possibilities and expands upon the modern zombie mythos. It is full of twists and surprises I had never imagined. – Alex Marciniszyn, Editor
In the wake of the Zombie Apocalypse, survivors find themselves trapped in a living hell. As everyone struggles to survive against the risen dead, some rise up to be heroes fighting for those in need and against all manner of evil – living and dead.
Be more than a survivor. Accept the new world and do something about it.
- 11 new types of zombies, including the Armored Brute, Dead Mound Giant, Seeker and more.
- 7 New Apocalyptic Character Classes.
- Masked Lunatics – heroes or madmen?
- Cults, good and bad, plus other weirdness and dangers.
- 21 Disasters to complicate survival. Each described with damage stats, penalties and consequences. The most comprehensive information of this type ever presented! Blizzard, Earthquake, Hurricane, Tornado, Toxic Spill, Wildfire, and more.
- Government enclaves. Could the government or its military still exist? If so, where are they? What are they doing?
- 8 Government conspiracy theories. Each fuel for creating adventures and building different organizations.
- Tables for creating government enclaves and their purpose.
- Abandoned Emergency Relief Centers and the resources they may still have to offer survivors, if they can get to them. Random tables and ideas for adventure.
- Take your zombie campaign to the next level!