Buffy The Vampire Slayer The Roleplaying Game Revised Core Rulebook
Have you ever watched the Buffy the Vampire Slayer TV show and tried to imagine yourself in one of the roles?
Maybe you thought to yourself “I wouldn’t go up there”, “I don’t think they are telling the whole story,” or “I’ll bet someone’s hiding in that alley.”
What if you could take part in a Buffyverse storyline, and do things the way you want?
You might decide to cast yourself as Buffy or one of the Scooby Gang.
Or maybe you would like to create your own Slayer or Scooby and take the fight to the forces of evil.
Or what if what you really wanted was to direct, call the creative shots, plot the plots, and liberally mix the action, adventure, wit and maybe even romance?
What if you could do all that . . . and more?
Buffy the Vampire Slayer is a complete roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• An introduction to roleplaying and the Buffyverse
• A roleplaying guide to all seven season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer
• Detailed character creation, including pre-constructed Heroes and White Hats, for your quick-play pleasure
• Roleplaying specifics for the entire Original Cast, from Buffy to Dawn, including their wild and wacky changes
• The Buffy Unisystem, streamlined for cinematic slayage and sneakage
• A primer on magic mojo, for those who dare
• A guide to the hotspots of Sunnydale
• The monsters of mayhem, all stat-ed out and ready-to-slay, and the skinny every season's Big Bad
• Blow-by-blow instructions for creating Buffy roleplaying Episodes, Seasons, and Series
• A complete Episode to get slaying fast and easy
• A guide to Buffyspeak to add sparkle to your dialogue
Note: What has changed from the first printing to the Revised Edition:
• Expanded to include Seasons Six and Seven.
• Revised season recaps, featuring player and Director approaches to each season, covering the entire series.
• Extensive character notes detailing the evolution of the Original Cast from Season One to Season Seven (or whenever they appeared on the show), including Faith.
• Expanded Guest Stars and Adversaries, including the Nerd Trio from Season Six, and the First, Caleb, and Principal Wood from Season Seven.
• New scintillating quotes from Seasons Six and Seven.
• Slight modifications to bring its rules into line with the updated cinematic Unisystem presented in Angel.
• Errata and typo corrections.