Blue Planet Player's GuideWelcome to Poseidon, 2199 AD
Prepare for a compelling journey into humanity's future on a distant planet, where life is hard and dying is easy. A world where GEO Marshals enforce the peace and wired mercs patrol deep waters in deadly fighter subs. A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an ancient legacy.
Welcome to the world of Blue Planet.
Whether you are a Newcomer or a Native, this guide contains everything a Blue Planet player needs to survive on the new frontier.
• A detailed future history of the Blue Planet setting
• Introductions to Poseidon, the GEO, the Incorporate, and the Natives
• Information on the sociopolitical landscape of both Poseidon and the Solar System
• A complete Survival Guide for Newcomers to Poseidon
• Detailed descriptions of personal equipment, weapons, vehicles, and biotechnology
• Complete game rules, streamlined for Blue Planet Revised
Blue Planet Player's GuideTM
Revised Edition Core Rulebook
Published by FASA Games, Inc.
Format: 352 pages, ~6" x 9", B+W Interior
This core rulebook is for Players and Game Masters. For a complete Poseidon game experience, the GM will require a copy of the Blue Planet Game Master's Guide (due out in October 2012).
Blue Planet, Blue Planet Revised, and Blue Planet Player's Guide are trademarks of Biohazard Games. Blue Planet Second Edition Edition material copyright © 2000-2012 Biohazard Games. FASA and the FASA logo are trademarks of FASA Corporation and are used under license. Published by FASA Games, Inc. under license from Biohazard Games - Made in the USA. Copyright © 2012 Biohazard Games. All rights reserved.