Atlas of the Walking Dead (All Flesh Must be Eaten)
From all corners of the world, they come. Leaving their graves for food, vengeance, or by the command of mysterious powers, the dead walk among the living. As they always have. Some you may know by their appearance, but others could be the person next to you. A few might be members of your family. Or even your pets.
Some will go down before your shotgun just like the brain-eaters back home. But others are harder to kill. Some can only find rest when they have completed their purpose, and some cannot die at all. Ever.
Across the world and down through the centuries, people have wondered:
How do you kill something that's already dead?
Atlas of the Walking Dead is a supplement for the All Flesh Must Be Eaten roleplaying game. In it, you will find:
• Descriptions of more than 60 worldwide walking dead from Aptrgangr to Zmeu, divided into 18 easy-to-use sections.
• Bonus aspects for each creature type, allowing almost endless customization.
• Nearly 50 new zombie aspects.
• More than 60 story ideas tied to these new creatures.
• An appendix covering undead animals from around the world.