A20: Snow White part 1 PDF
An adventurous fairy tale in two parts.
3.5/Pathfinder compatible adventure for 4-6 PCs of Levels 6-8
Written by Stephen Yeardley, Jonathan G. Nelson, and Will Myers
Cartography by Dan Roy, Todd Gamble, and Jonathan G. Nelson
Love is firmly in the northern air of Klavek, as what started as a marriage of political practicality has turned into the real thing. Prince Ruhtin Tolkovar has met the true love of his life, Lumi Valtatytar, daughter of Lord Herttua Valta of Morsain. Lumi is loved by everyone, for her intelligence, kindness and, not least, for her grace and beauty, which are beyond compare.
But the path of true love rarely runs smoothly, and the PCs, initially there to help at the wedding, find themselves involved with assassination attempts, political intrigue, dastardly machinations, insurgents, and even murder! At every turn, someone or something seems determined to stop the PCs from getting Lumi Valtatytar to the church on time. Who is behind all this, and can they be caught? There’s plenty for the party to reflect on as they make every effort to ensure the marriage of the year goes ahead, whilst fighting to clear their names at the same time.
Also included in “Snow White – Part 1″ are:
- Part 1 of a traditional fairy tale brought to life with all the main characters described
- Map of a full-scale castle
- A new multi-stage poison, “Assassin Vine Cocktail”
- A new magic item, the “Orb of Misleading”
- AaW rules for running a chase at speed through a forest
- Multiple paths to reach each stage of the story