A10: Icecrag Monastery PDF
A Pathfinder compatible adventure for four to six PCs of levels 5-7
Icecrag Monastery is located atop a towering mountain peak and has long been a haven for those that choose a peaceful and meditative way of life. After receiving a dire plea for help from the Icecrag monks the PCs make the long and dangerous journey to the isolated monastery.
Upon arrival they discover a once stable relationship between neighbors has been shattered, though the catalyst is not readily known. Strangely enough an orc shaman, a lesson in herbalism from the old monks, and an old legend may help the PCs resolve the conflict and once again bring peace to the region.
Also included in "Icecrag Monastery":
- The new "Herbalism" Feat introduced in the Apothecary of Icecrag Monastery
- A new magical plant form to go with the new feat
- Two new magical items; one used for good, the other: evil
- An exciting location to use in future games complete with maps by three time ENnie Award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
- Different ways to complete the primary quest