Path of War (Pathfinder)
Let slip the hounds of war!
Make martial combat more interesting with the Path of War, a maneuver-based combat system designed and playtested to work side-by-side with all of the standard classes in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.
Path of War offers new base classes, feats, archetypes, and much more. Want to use the maneuver-based combat system with your standard Pathfinder Roleplaying Game classes like the fighter or rogue? Feats allow you to do just that.
Inside of the pages of Path of War, you will find:
• Three new base classes - the stalker, warder, and warlord
• Dozens of new feats for both the new classes and the core classes
• Thirteen martial disciplines full of dozens of maneuvers
• Archetypes for the new base classes, as well as two psionic archetypes
• Six new prestige classes
• Martial traditions to help you introduce maneuver-based combat to your campaign
Now martial characters get to have fun, too, with the Path of War!