MILFS: Monsters I'd Like to F*** Cardstock Characters PDFHave you ever looked at a female monster your party was up against and thought:
"Man, I'd like to roll d20 to hit that!"
Well, now you can! MILFs are the monsters you would most like to have a random encounter with.
This set of full-color paper miniatures is designed to be compatible with other 25/30mm figures and contains nine different creatures, all scaled to be approximately man-sized. Furthermore, four of these have also been scaled for use as giant-sized creatures and one of them has been provided with a variant that can be used to show her in flight.
Miniatures in this set include:
* One slinky Dark Elf
* One Centipede Woman
* One sexy Fire Elemental
* One heavily-armed she-Satyr
* One Cyclops chick that has also been scaled for use as a one-eyed giantess
* One Harpy that has been provided with a variant that can be used to represent her in flight
* One Sea Naga that has also been scaled for use as a giant sea monster, "Mother Hydra," etc.
* One Bigfoot/Yeti/Abominable Snowwoman, which also has a giant-sized counterpart
* One Woodwife that has also been scaled as a Treant
MILFs is part of Skirmisher's Cardstock CharactersTM line of figures that can be downloaded, printed out, and used in a variety of different sorts of games. Other currently-available sets include ones for use with Mutant Future and other post-apocalyptic and science-fiction games; anthropomorphic ducks and pigs inspired by the Quactica wargaming rules; and the "Forbidden Creatures of Foree" line of creatures that some companies have declared off-limits.
We hope you enjoy MILFs! Remember: You can't spell "Treant" without "T" and "A."