Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok – Lords of the Ash (hardcover)Asgard and the Aesir gods are under siege by the Rime Jotun hoard. The Muspeli Jotuns search for Loki and Fenrir, while the Vanir try to remain neutral.
Rumours abound that Nidhogg, the world devouring wyrm, has escaped his imprisonment. Ragnarok’s Sword Age is afoot!
Lords of the Ash is the second full sized lore book for the Fate of the Norns: Ragnarok universe. This book works in conjunction with the Core Rulebook
to add valuable details to your adventuring world. Lords of the Ash contains:
- An overview of the divine races
- Exploration into the realms of gods and giants
- Five new player archetypes
- Three new player immortal archetypes
- A host of new powers and skills
- A hoard of monsters that populate the worlds of the immortals
- Magical items of epic power and renown
- Several adventures suitable for 2 to 6 players