Spycraft: Conspiracies (d20)Conspiracies, red meat for the masses, the tantalizing mysteries and puzzles built to comfort those afraid of the painful truth. The sanctuary of madmen, unwilling to admit the world is a dangerous place without direction.
It is somehow less frightening to believe that a sinister cabal is orchestrating every terrible event than to admit that events are out of control, beyond the grasp of human management. Conspiracy Theories are comforting, they tell us that all was once well before the bad people came, and if the villains could be removed, all would be well again. Those that believe such things are part of a lunatic fringe, seeking impossible explanations for either inexplicable tragedy or the frighteningly simple truth that all is not well with the world. At least, that is what the powers that be want the cattle of the world to believe.
Take care while reading this sourcebook; ignorance of the truth is a protection all its own. Within one will find:
* Details on the world’s most pervasive and sinister cabals such as the Illuminati and Freemasons
* Top secret information not intended for civilians
* Insight into the shadow world of black government operations
* The truth about alien involvement with human development and the complicity of the great powers in the abduction of the world’s citizens by extraterrestrials
* The secret shocking truth of the bloodline of Jesus
* All of the above cunningly disguised as rules for Spycraft 2.0 such as new feats, talents, classes, and equipment