Blue Planet Game Master's Guide [PDF]WELCOME TO POSEIDON, 2199 AD
Prepare for a compelling journey into humanity's future on a distant planet, where life is hard and dying is easy. A world where GEO Marshals enforce the peace and wired mercs patrol deep waters in deadly fighter subs. A place where corporate greed and human desperation ravage an alien ecology, threatening to plunge humanity into a war of survival with an ancient legacy.
Welcome to the world of Blue Planet.
Whether you are new to the Blue Planet universe or a veteran Game Master, this book contains information vital to running exciting and effective adventures on the new frontier.
• Regional maps and descriptions detailing the topography and history of the most heavily-colonized region on Poseidon-the Pacifica Archipelago
• Key maps and detailed descriptions of more than twenty Colonial, Incorporate, and Native settlements
• Information on how to quickly create GM Characters to challenge players
• Dossiers on more than a dozen of the planet's most famous and infamous personalities
• Biological survey data on the planet's wondrous, but often-deadly, indigenous lifeforms
• Revealing biological and cultural information on Poseidon's aborigines
The Revised Edition of Blue PlanetTM supersedes the Second Edition (BP2), previously published by Biohazard Games and Fantasy Flight Games. The Blue Planet Game Master's GuideTM combines and updates the content previously published in the BP2 Moderator's GuideTM rulebook and Natural SelectionTM sourcebook.
This core rulebook is for Game Masters. For a complete Poseidon game experience, the GM will require a copy of the Blue Planet Player's GuideTM.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Blue Planet Game Master's GuideTM
Revised Edition Core Rulebook
Format: ~6" x 9", PDF
Interior: 406 pages, Color