Blue Planet: Ancient Echoes [Softcover, Color]WELCOME TO ANCIENT ECHOES
When Dr. Marcus Gottfried genlifted five bottlenose dolphins to human-level intelligence in 2042, he changed the world forever. For the first time, humans found themselves sharing their planet with another sentient species. Since that time, genlifted bottlenoses-and the other species that joined them-have become influential citizens of both Earth and Poseidon.
From Hydrospan to the Athena Project, genlifted cetaceans have come into their own, and play prominent roles in all aspects of modern society and civilization.
This sourcebook gives players and Game Masters the resources they need to integrate cetacean characters into their Blue Planet games.
• Detailed descriptions of cetacean biology, psychology, and culture.
• New cetacean species: common dolphins, belugas, and pilot whales.
• Information on cetacean society on Poseidon, including details on Hydrospan and New Fremantle.
• Rules for cetacean characters, telepresence, and a new remote construction system, plus guidelines for running all-cete campaigns.
The Revised Edition of Blue PlanetTM supersedes the Second Edition (BP2), previously published by Biohazard Games and Fantasy Flight Games. This edition of Ancient EchoesTM updates and revises the content previously published in the BP2 Ancient EchoesTM sourcebook.
This sourcebook is for players and Game Masters. For a complete Poseidon game experience, you will require a copy of the Blue Planet Revised Edition Player's GuideTM (for players) and the Game Master's GuideTM (for GMs).
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Revised Edition Sourcebook
Format: ~6" x 9", Softcover
Interior: 140 pages, Color