A15: Rise of the Drow–Usurper of Souls PDF
A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-6 PCs of levels 11-15
==The massive grand finale of the RISE OF THE DROW TRILOGY.
This final installment spans over 250 pages!==
A gargantuan special thank you to the entire Adventureaweek team for their hard work and support.
The drow city of Holoth is a wealthy metropolis of power-hungry drow families, with various houses constantly vying for position and prestige at the expense of each other. House Gullion, one of the more sinister houses, seals a pact with a mysterious race called the Vidre, an agreement which causes a shift Gullion’s way and throws the entire Underworld into utter chaos. Matron Maelora of House Gullion is as devious as they come and has far greater dreams than simple regional conquest; visions from the Spider Goddess give her insight into the expansion of her house and dominance over both the Under and Overworld. Numerous bold moves plant House Gullion in a position of power over the entire region. Now the PCs must make their move and stop the evil Matron Maelora in her play for power, but how will they go about it? How will they ensure their victory?
Also included in “Usurper of Souls”:
- Maps by 3x ENnie award winning cartographer Todd Gamble
- Three main paths for the PCs to explore with downloadable PDFs detailing the layout of each
- Numerous locations within the drow city of Holoth for use in this adventure as well as your campaign setting
- The gargantuan “Temple of the Spider Goddess” numbering close to 20 locations, and including a special map by Todd Gamble
- House Gullion’s home, “Tolgorith Tower” which spans across 6 maps and includes over 30 different locations for your PCs to explore
- An adventure which is well over 250 pages long with additional supplemental histories on each member of House Gullion
- Multiple ways for the PCs to end the adventure, each with it’s own experience rewards and regional influence
- New Monsters
- New Traps
- New Magical Items
- New Artifact
- The Demi-Plane of Venom
- The conclusion of a trilogy spanning 3 adventure modules and almost 500 pages