Warriors: A Comprehensive OGL Sourcebook for Fantasy Role-PlayinWarriors is a comprehensive OGL sourcebook for fantasy role-playing games that expands upon the description of the Warrior class in the Dungeon Master's Guide. It is an invaluable resource both for game masters who want to expand the variety and realism of combat encounters and martial non-player characters and for players who want to enhance the military and combat capabilities of their own characters. Features include:
* 16 military prestige classes, including the Aerial Cavalryman, Charioteer, Combat Engineer, Executioner, Marine, Mechanist Infantry, Mountaineer, and Sheriff.
* More than 30 military subtypes, including archers, artillerists, cavalrymen, beast handlers, infantrymen, medics, pathfinders, peasant levies, and templars.
* Nine non-military subtypes, including bandits, barkeeps, thugs, and traders.
* Two dozen skills, including Craft (Airship-Making), Knowledge (Beast Lore), Operate Device, Profession (Bartender), and Signaling.
* Nearly a score of feats, including eight devoted to aerial warfare.
* New weapons, armor, and equipment, including weapon accessories, elephant gear, siege engines, balloons and blimps, and guidelines for incorporating high-technology weapons into a fantasy campaign.
* 16 new spells, including Battle Runes and many specially designed for use by members of the Zealot prestige class.
* More than 80 new magic items and five new weapon special abilities.
* Three new combat-oriented monsters.
* Two dozen detailed, ready-to-use NPCs.
* Rules for incorporating chariots into combat.
* Rules for using large beasts like elephants in warfare.
* Guidelines on historical and non-human heraldry.