Earthdawn: Namegivers of Barsaive
Eight Namegiving races dwell in the land of Barsaive, each with its own culture and traditions. Despite their differences, they are bound by shared experiences, beliefs, and love for their land. Together they embody the heart and soul of Barsaive. This volume provides an indepth look at the Namegiver races of Barsaive:
- Dwarfs: stout and stubborn, the industrious dwarfs are the cultural and political leaders of Barsaive.
- Elves: beings of deep feeling and spirituality, they seek to restore their culture's former glory.
- Humans: having lived through a history of destruction and war, humans remain versatile enough to adapt to any situation.
- Obsidimen: ancient beings of living rock, these stone giants are perhaps the oldest and most mysterious denizens of Barsaive.
- Orks: passionate and savage, their love for life is surpassed only by their love for battle!
- Trolls: bestial in appearance, these gargantuan mountain dwellers are both fierce and honorable.
- T'skrang: flamboyant, reptilian beings, whose swashbuckling bravado reflects their zest of life.
- Windlings: small, winged beings whose passion for change makes them mischievous and unpredictable.
The Namegivers of Barsaive book details the eight Namegiver races and provides extended game information, including new Disciplines, talents, knacks, and goods and services, as well as special rules for playing each race in your Earthdawn Third Edition games. Requires use of the Earthdawn Player's and Gamemaster's Guides.