New Triple Ace Games PDF's Available
Date 2008/12/18 12:06:26 | Topic: Studio 2 News
|New Triple Ace Games PDF's Available|
Daring Tales of Adventure #08 PDF $6.99
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!
A Christmas shopping break in New York City seems an ideal way to unwind, but the Nazis have other ideas. An attack by flying Nazi stormtroopers leads the heroes on an exciting chase through the streets of the Big Apple as they try to disable remote-controlled bombs, to the glittering lights of Paris and the famous Les Folies-Bergères nightclub, into Nazi Germany in search of clues, and finally to the ice-covered wastes of Antarctica on the trail of a secret Nazi base.
Along the way they learn of a new and terrible weapon capable of removing cities from the globe in a fraction of a second.
In this the latest Daring Tales of Adventure from Triple Ace Games, can our two-fisted heroes save the world from the Terror of the Z-Bomb?
Sundered Skies: Blade of Destiny PDF $7.50
A Sword with a Dark Destiny
A Mistake which Destroyed an Island
An Ancient Dwarf wracked with Guilt.
A find on a forgotten island out in the void sets in motion a series of events which sends the heroes to the hottest depths of the Skies, as they seek to save the soul of one of their number...
Can they cheat fate as they struggle against The Blade of Destiny!
The Blade of Destiny is the latest adventure from Triple Ace Games for the Sundered Skies setting and the award winning Savage Worlds roleplaying game.
Wonderland No More: Egg of Seven Parts PDF $12.99
It's time for an egg hunt, Wonderland style!
Welcome to Wonderland. You, the heroes, have to stand in for all the King's Horses and Men, on a quest to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. You'll get to explore the width and breadth of Wonderland, from the Chessboard Fields to the Monarchy of Hearts, as you seek out the missing pieces of Humpty.
Prepare to face off against the likes of slithy toves and homicidal packs of Cards, to dodge the fearsome Jabberwock's offspring and their jaws that bite and claws that catch and to explore a fantasy world where Wonderland has gone wrong.
Triple Ace Games proudly presents a fantastic journey into the world of Alice. Egg of Seven Parts is an entire campaign which takes your heroes into Wonderland No More.
Necropolis 2350 - Tales from the Frontline #01 PDF $7.50
You've joined the Sacri Ordines, you've earned your sword, and now you're waiting eagerly for the call to battle? Wait no longer, brave Knights!
Inside this adventure pack you'll find:
• Snatch and Grab: A full-length adventure in which the Knights are ordered to secure unusual Rephaim specimens for scientific study. Alone in a hostile city, the Knights need to act quickly and quietly.
• A Cardinal Error: Cardinal Vespasian, head of the Office of Agriculture, has been kidnapped by separatists seeking to join the Union of Corporations. To ensure a safe rescue, and make other kidnappers think twice about daring to use force against the Church and its officials, the Pope has personally ordered the Sacri Ordines to conduct a televised rescue mission. The orders for this short adventure are brutally simple-rescue the prisoners, kill the kidnappers.
• Three Short Adventures: When someone higher up the chain of command makes a mistake, it's left to the Knights to appear live on the Church's home-shopping channel to sell merchandize! Aiding another Preceptory, the Knights are assigned to walk the beat and police the streets. Have they got what it takes to deal with the public without resorting to violence? In the third adventure, a rescue mission leads to a terrifying discovery (this mission also details a new Dangerous Secret the WM can use in his own Necropolis 2350 adventures).
• WM Appendix: Contains a quick system for creating non-combat missions, and additional Mission Tables to give the WM more choice in the sorts of combat adventures he runs.
• Bestiary: Every stat you need to run the adventures is included to reduce book-flipping during play! Includes two new forms of Rephaim and two variants on the zombie stat block-sniper and grenadier.
Necropolis 2350 - The Last Word PDF $6.99
SAINTS PRESERVE US!
The Ordo is launching a recruitment drive at the Shrine of St. Malachy, a famous visionary from Earth's history, and the Knights are ordered to win over hearts and minds. In addition to the recruitment operation, the Knights must also liaise regarding security of the shrine with its permanent guardians, the militant nuns of the Sisters of Bradamante.
What should be a quiet mission quickly breaks down into violence and mayhem. The theft of a precious relic by a force more powerful than anything the Knights have faced before leads them on a desperate mission.
But the creature they must face is nothing compared to the horrors revealed in a prophecy. St, Malachy, dead for a millennium, will yet speak his Last Word.
This Necropolis: 2350 adventure combines roleplaying and combat away from the frontlines of Salus' battlefields. It also introduces the Sisters of Bradamante as a player character option.